[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Re: Zoe - All Concerned
Posted by Zoe, Q of H on June 21, 2017, 7:42 pm, in reply to "Zoe - All Concerned "
User logged in as post
Well when I don't post it is usually because I don't have any thing positive to say. Things are not going well. I think I have tried every BC chemo and combination there is. After doing that for 3 or 4 months I get a PET scan and new tumors are found. i now have aver 15 tumors. I have started doing the chemo from the very beginning. This is the first chemo I did 14 years ago. I doing Xeloda and have a PET scan scheduled in a couple of weeks. We seem to have run out of options. Only thing different this time is after 4 month on Xeloda I didn't grow any new tumors but none of this went away - not even a little bit. So we are trying it (Xeloda) for another 2 cycles and then a scan. Just in case the med is taking its time to start really working.
No inspiration there - on my part or anyone's part. My hospice doctor is checking in with me weekly and she never did that before. I keep wondering if is a hint.
- Re: Zoe - All Concerned - Lynn June 22, 2017, 9:40 am
- Re: Zoe - All Concerned - Debbie June 22, 2017, 2:09 pm
- Re: Zoe - All Concerned - Alvita June 22, 2017, 10:55 pm
- Re: Zoe - All Concerned - lindaj June 23, 2017, 2:32 am
- Re: Zoe - All Concerned - Cheryl W June 27, 2017, 4:43 pm
- Re: Zoe - All Concerned - JanetA July 4, 2017, 5:06 am
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group