[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend
Posted by Kas on January 19, 2017, 5:28 pmUser logged in as post
I'm devastated to look at my ex-husband's Facebook page to see pictures of his girlfriend with her HUGE breast posing in a bikini. He has rejected me ever since I got breast cancer, & feels I'm not worth even being a friend to. To him I am no longer the same because of the breast cancer. I'm sure he thinks I had a mastectomy, but even if I did or didn't that can happen in the future. I had a lumpectomy, but I'm left really looking lopsided & I have to wear a pad on the one side to try to even them out. He doesn't know what they look like now, but I know how people always assume the worst. He just wants to display his girlfriend with her HUGE breast who has never had breast cancer. Even if I didn't ever have breast cancer, I can't wear a bikini anymore. My waist isn't what it once was. Amazingly the ex's girlfriend is 65 and can strut around in a bikini & has a small waist to show off her huge breast.
Sorry for venting, but I feel really bad seeing this & knowing I'm not worth anything to him now because I got this terrible disease none of us ever wanted. I'm depressed with how there still is no cure or even a real reason why any of of us get it. I feel like I'm just nothing but bad luck. I am old and lonely now & have no boyfriend. It's difficult at this age finding one. I try the internet dating but it usually just leaves me in tears.
- Re: Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend - Cheryl W January 19, 2017, 11:04 pm
- Re: Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend - JanetA January 20, 2017, 9:36 pm
- Re: Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend - Zoe January 23, 2017, 9:42 pm
- Re: Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend - MichelleA January 25, 2017, 8:22 pm
- Re: Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend - AnnetteF February 8, 2017, 7:03 pm
- Re: Ex-hubby's big breasted girlfriend - SJ February 12, 2017, 12:25 am
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group