[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Alvita on September 28, 2016, 9:52 pm
User logged in as post
Today I turned 50 years old. I was diagnosed at 45 and had my last chemo treatment 4 years ago today at 46. God had already given me peace to know that I was going to make through breast cancer but the human nature in me was still very afraid of the steps through the journey. God carried me through that and like Footprints in the sand....when I look back at what should have been the most difficult times, the memory is really vague...that's how I know God was carrying me.
Today I feel blessed, I feel honored and I am so thankful.
Keep pressing my pink sisters and get ready for your new normal!
Blessings to you all!
- Re: 50th Birthday - JudyM September 29, 2016, 7:15 am
- Re: 50th Birthday - Cheryl W September 29, 2016, 10:06 am
- Re: 50th Birthday - carolinapam October 1, 2016, 6:22 am
- Happy Belated 50th! - Ruby October 1, 2016, 1:34 pm
- Re: 50th Birthday - Erika October 9, 2016, 3:31 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group