User logged in as post
The Onc said she talked with the surgeon and she's going to wait until I'm closer to the year before deciding on giving me the Herceptin longer. She said that studies show that 1 year wasn't any different than 2 years. Just don't want to keep getting cancer. She said since this, she felt, was a different cancer than it was on my left side(some doctors said it was the same--but who knows) the insurance would bulk about keeping me on it longer. So I guess I will see in November what happens.
Hugs and Thanks!