[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by JanetA on June 22, 2016, 9:58 pmUser logged in as post
My house sold after 1 day on the market for the full asking price!!!!!!! I am in escrow and scared, excited, and about every other emotion you can imagine. And I am sooooo....busy.
Me and Miss Elsie the cat are going to hit the road in my little RV.
I am crossing my fingers that everything will work out and I will be on the road after the 4th of July.
And, Zoe, yes I will still have an address it will be a virtual mailbox.
I know this has nothing to do with bc but I am embracing change and celebrating each day.
Over 6 years out. I managed to get through bc and Jim's cancer and death and the grief has softened enough for me to look forward a wee bit.
Follow my adventures on my blog, https://journeysofthankfulness.com
- Re: Big News - Zoe Queen of Hope June 22, 2016, 10:07 pm
- Re: Big News - Alvita June 22, 2016, 10:51 pm
- Re: Big News - Karen H. June 23, 2016, 9:22 am
- Re: Big News - Angel July 13, 2016, 2:17 pm
- ps - Angel July 13, 2016, 2:19 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group