[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Sandye on June 11, 2016, 2:58 pm, in reply to "Re: Gata3"
User logged in as post
Hello. Well my onc got a colleague of his ( general surgeon ) to remove but have to wait til he comes in Wednesday morning and to call and his secretary suggested maybe they will want me to go to er and remove ... I don't want to wait , drives me crazy , want it out . But I think if I would have look on my own or sent to another hospital the wait would be more. ( by time they get paper work and insurance process )..
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group