[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Karen H. on May 14, 2016, 4:16 pm
User logged in as post
Hey all....I just found out about a month ago that this horrible cancer is back and now I have tumors up and down my spine, my pelvis, my hip and a couple spots on my lungs. I simply HATE this shit. I am trying to get a grip on the pain. I have started on a new and promising drug called Ibrance. That along with monthly shots of a hormone blocker and a bone stabilizer.
In the past I have drawn strength from the ladies on here who also deal with this. And I will continue to do so.
I have been a little hesitant to share this news as it can be awfully scary to read. But I also want to know if anyone can recommend any other online support groups that deal with bone mets. Thanks!! Lots of love, Karen H.
- Re: Ugh! - Cheryl W May 14, 2016, 5:25 pm
- Re: Ugh! - Kas May 14, 2016, 9:22 pm
- Re: Ugh! - Alvita May 14, 2016, 10:29 pm
- Re: Ugh! - tiph May 15, 2016, 12:28 am
- Re: Ugh! - Zoe, Queen of Hope May 15, 2016, 1:06 pm
- Re: Ugh! - Zoe, Queen of Hope May 15, 2016, 1:26 pm
- question ladies please - carolinapam May 15, 2016, 5:19 pm
- Re: Ugh! - Mary in NY May 15, 2016, 8:25 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group