[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Ruby on May 9, 2016, 8:15 pm
User logged in as post
It's been awhile since I've posted-computer difficulties- and I'm almost through with radiation! I'm a little burned but not bad and still doing herceptin every 3 weeks. All in all I think I'm doing pretty good.
Thanks so much for the Prayers and thought..that is what makes this work.
Hope everyone had a terrific Mothers Day, hugs Ruby from Indiana
- Re: radiation - Cheryl W May 9, 2016, 9:08 pm
- Cheryl - Ruby May 10, 2016, 5:09 pm
- Re: radiation - carolinapam May 9, 2016, 9:40 pm
- Re: radiation - Alvita May 10, 2016, 7:39 am
- Alvita - Ruby May 10, 2016, 5:15 pm
- Ruby - Roseanne May 10, 2016, 8:11 pm
- Re: radiation - Mary in NY May 11, 2016, 9:53 pm
- Re: radiation - Kas May 14, 2016, 9:29 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group