[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Ruby on February 1, 2016, 12:40 pmUser logged in as post
I'm doing my 10th chemo now and only have 2 sessions left, thank God! It seems like forever but it hasn't considering this is February.
My Onc doctor said that everything looks good & that she was amazed that i could do this chemo after 4 times. I've had problems; bumps, nose bleeds, urinary problems, & muscle cramps.
Hope & Pray everyone is doing great! hugs Ruby from indiana
- Re: 10th Chemo - Cheryl W February 1, 2016, 12:49 pm
- Re: 10th Chemo - Ginger February 1, 2016, 2:57 pm
- Re: 10th Chemo - Kas February 1, 2016, 3:01 pm
- Re: 10th Chemo - Robin February 1, 2016, 3:47 pm
- Re: 10th Chemo - Mary in NY February 1, 2016, 10:07 pm
- Re: 10th Chemo - Angel February 4, 2016, 3:20 pm
- Re: 10th Chemo - suzy February 7, 2016, 6:34 am
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group