[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Ann on January 28, 2016, 1:42 pm
User logged in as post
Went for yearly mammo after being diagnosed a year ago. I was a total wreck. After the mammo I always get an ultrasound to because of my denced breast.
The doctor comes in and looks at the pictures and says there is something suspicious in the other breast. Have to go for a biopsy next week. My breast surgeon said since I had cancer they have to test everything they see. I can't believe this. I am not even done with herceptin. So upsetting. Trying to hold on till I get the results but it is almost impossible.
- Re: Mammo - Mary in NY January 28, 2016, 1:52 pm
- Re: Mammo - Sherry mc January 28, 2016, 3:29 pm
- Re: Mammo - MaryAda January 28, 2016, 5:14 pm
- Re: Mammo - carolinapam January 28, 2016, 10:12 pm
- Re: Mammo - Cheryl W January 29, 2016, 10:59 am
- Re: Mammo - tiph January 31, 2016, 11:32 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group