[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Ruby on December 10, 2015, 1:07 pm
User logged in as post
Hi ladies! I had my 2nd round of chemo on Monday and it wasn't(thank God for meds)as bad as last week. I did feel sick earlier yesterday which seems to be the norm for me and last night which wasn't the norm.
I have 2 down and 10 to go.
For some reason this time I've been breaking out in spots. Showed the Onc and she said that let her know if they get worse. I go tomorrow for blood work & will show the nurse to see what she says.
My Onc left today for India & she's going to be gone for 3 weeks. That was a concern but she assured me that her nurse practitioner was good.
I've been looking at this site off and on but because of computer problems can't always post. Frustrating but everyone is having that problem in our area.
Take care and keep posting! Hugs & Prayers Ruby from Indiana
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Cheryl W December 10, 2015, 1:55 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - peghinCO December 10, 2015, 4:58 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Robin December 10, 2015, 6:55 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Mary in NY December 10, 2015, 11:34 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Angel December 11, 2015, 2:03 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Shirley December 11, 2015, 10:51 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Kas December 12, 2015, 8:47 am
- Re: 2nd Chemo - Judy G December 14, 2015, 1:27 pm
- Re: 2nd Chemo - carolinapam December 18, 2015, 10:11 am
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group