[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Karen H. on November 22, 2015, 12:28 pmUser logged in as post
Hi all!! I just wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving!! The week ahead can get pretty hectic!
What are everyone's plans? I am going to my brothers and this will be my first year dining as a vegan! But so many yummy veggies to eat!
I have been so very thankful to this group and all of my friends on here. You have all given me such good advice and support these last 3 years. So this Thanksgiving I give thanks for you all.
I hope you all enjoy the holiday. If you are suffering thru treatment, please know you are not alone. And if you are celebrating another year cancer free we are thankful.
Lots of love to you all!! Karen H.
- Re: Thanksgiving - carolinapam November 22, 2015, 5:30 pm
- Re: Thanksgiving - JanetA November 22, 2015, 6:24 pm
- Re: Thanksgiving - Robin November 23, 2015, 11:20 am
- Re: Thanksgiving - Alvita November 23, 2015, 12:31 pm
- Re: Thanksgiving - Cheryl W November 23, 2015, 1:39 pm
- Re: Thanksgiving - Mary in NY November 26, 2015, 3:06 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group