[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Roseanne on October 7, 2015, 1:12 pm
User logged in as post
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011 and as I travelled through my journey in 2012 I was blessed with meeting such wonderful "sisters" on this site. Two of them lost the battle. Stephanie O use to put "Something Different" on this site and she would ask us questions about different things to help get our minds off of cancer for just a little while. I really appreciated that. I thought it was great fun. So I decided to continue with these questions every now and then. So please answer the questions if you want to play along. If not...that's ok too. Just a little distraction from the beast.
In honor and memory of Kelly and Stephanie O. Never forgotten, always missed. Stephanie's funloving nature and Kelly's warm and kind spirit.
1. Did you have a nickname as a kid? What was it and how did you get it?
2. What was your all time, very favorite vacation? Where did you go? With who(m)? What did you do? What made it special?
3. If you could change your first name, what would it be and why?
- Re: Something Different - Peg h PA October 7, 2015, 3:24 pm
- Re: Something Different - Alvita October 7, 2015, 3:29 pm
- Re: Something Different - peghinco October 7, 2015, 6:53 pm
- Re: Something Different - JanetA October 7, 2015, 7:39 pm
- Re: Something Different - Mary in NY October 7, 2015, 10:52 pm
- Re: Something Different - carolinapam October 8, 2015, 7:34 am
- Answering new questions - Alvita October 9, 2015, 7:02 am
- Re: Something Different - D.B. October 17, 2015, 10:28 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group