San Gorgonio Wilderness Association
The San Gorgonio Backcountry Bulletin Board exists as a forum for sharing information (NOT DEBATING ISSUES) between San Gorgonio visitors. Poor water supply at a certain camp? Need trip planning or equipment advice? Discuss it here. Topics should be relevant to the San Gorgonio Wilderness, San Bernardino National Forest, other outdoor adventure areas, and associated information. SAN GORGONIO WATER SOURCE CONDITIONS
Complete Board RULES are found here. Please read and understand the rules. Thank you.
San Gorgonio Time: May 26, 2017, 18:20:09
- results of my forecast from a couple of days ago - snowjobber January 7, 2016, 9:55:25
- Snow Level under 4000 ft - Heavy Wet - pi January 7, 2016, 7:02:29
- Slight Break in Storms........ 2ft plus above 9500ft, snow level 5200 ft - pi January 6, 2016, 6:32:25
- Earthquake 4.8 - pi January 6, 2016, 5:47:55
- Avalanche danger for vivian creek trail above high creek campground. - austin kelley January 5, 2016, 18:24:33
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!