[ Post a Response | Chat Board ]
**2015 Premier Street Car Association Champions**
MagnaFuel Outlaw 10.5--Doug Sikora
MagnaFuel Xtreeme Drag Radial--Johnny Coleman
ProCharger 235 Limited--Rick Hatch
Mickey Thompson Tires Wild Street--George Raygoza
Vortech Superchargers Outlaw 8.5--Scott Bieschke
Edelbrock Super Index--Doug Carter
Ross Racing Pistons Triple Index--George Mattie
Goodyear Racing Open Comp--Ken "DAK" Spears
Brodix Bracket 1--Dick Krieger
Accufab Mustang Maddness--Paul Wolfe
Calvert Racing Street Muscle--Jason Hoorn
Jr. Dragster (8-12)--Ethan Cerny
Jr. Dragster (13-18)--Matthew Sheldon
Re: We couldn't go x275 out West.....
Posted by artiehou on December 27, 2014, 1:07 pm, in reply to "We couldn't go x275 out West....."
What big differences exist between PSCA and SCSN rules....the quick version if someone can bullet point it
: Would love to her everyone's thoughts and
: idea's after a very successful PSCA season
: of Wild Street....
: SCSN was obliviously a BLOWER-FEST, but they
: did it all within the set of rules that was
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- x275 type rules for wild? - wildracer December 27, 2014, 10:35 am
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - MIKE FROM SM December 29, 2014, 8:02 am
- My vote: Leave the rules alone (use SCSN rules) and fix the stock suspension weight break - james lawrence December 27, 2014, 1:19 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - dznutz December 27, 2014, 1:14 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - Toaster December 27, 2014, 1:01 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - Jason K December 27, 2014, 1:00 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - james lawrence December 27, 2014, 12:44 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - dznutz December 27, 2014, 12:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
S T R E E T - C A R - S U P E R - N A T I O N A L S - ST LOUIS III
August 25th - 27th, 2016
Gateway Motorsports Park
S T R E E T - C A R - S U P E R - N A T I O N A L S - 12
November 17th - 20th, 2016
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Create your own free message board!