[ Post a Response | Chat Board ]
**2015 Premier Street Car Association Champions**
MagnaFuel Outlaw 10.5--Doug Sikora
MagnaFuel Xtreeme Drag Radial--Johnny Coleman
ProCharger 235 Limited--Rick Hatch
Mickey Thompson Tires Wild Street--George Raygoza
Vortech Superchargers Outlaw 8.5--Scott Bieschke
Edelbrock Super Index--Doug Carter
Ross Racing Pistons Triple Index--George Mattie
Goodyear Racing Open Comp--Ken "DAK" Spears
Brodix Bracket 1--Dick Krieger
Accufab Mustang Maddness--Paul Wolfe
Calvert Racing Street Muscle--Jason Hoorn
Jr. Dragster (8-12)--Ethan Cerny
Jr. Dragster (13-18)--Matthew Sheldon
Re: x275 type rules for wild?
Posted by Toaster on December 27, 2014, 1:01 pm, in reply to "x275 type rules for wild?"
We have Outlaw 8.5 for people with smaller motors and power adders. Back east they don't have the outlaw 8.5 type classes so the smaller 85/88 turbo's and standard F1-X are a great fit. If out West we went that route then there is a HUGE gap (i.e. class) from a single 85 to twin 88's. Also of course for the blower cars and N2O cars too.
: these new blowers and billet this or that is
: gonna ruin our class
: time to stop it before it too late
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- x275 type rules for wild? - wildracer December 27, 2014, 10:35 am
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - MIKE FROM SM December 29, 2014, 8:02 am
- My vote: Leave the rules alone (use SCSN rules) and fix the stock suspension weight break - james lawrence December 27, 2014, 1:19 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - dznutz December 27, 2014, 1:14 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - Toaster December 27, 2014, 1:01 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - Jason K December 27, 2014, 1:00 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - james lawrence December 27, 2014, 12:44 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - dznutz December 27, 2014, 12:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
S T R E E T - C A R - S U P E R - N A T I O N A L S - ST LOUIS III
August 25th - 27th, 2016
Gateway Motorsports Park
S T R E E T - C A R - S U P E R - N A T I O N A L S - 12
November 17th - 20th, 2016
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Create your own free message board!