[ Post a Response | Chat Board ]
**2015 Premier Street Car Association Champions**
MagnaFuel Outlaw 10.5--Doug Sikora
MagnaFuel Xtreeme Drag Radial--Johnny Coleman
ProCharger 235 Limited--Rick Hatch
Mickey Thompson Tires Wild Street--George Raygoza
Vortech Superchargers Outlaw 8.5--Scott Bieschke
Edelbrock Super Index--Doug Carter
Ross Racing Pistons Triple Index--George Mattie
Goodyear Racing Open Comp--Ken "DAK" Spears
Brodix Bracket 1--Dick Krieger
Accufab Mustang Maddness--Paul Wolfe
Calvert Racing Street Muscle--Jason Hoorn
Jr. Dragster (8-12)--Ethan Cerny
Jr. Dragster (13-18)--Matthew Sheldon
Re: x275 type rules for wild?
Posted by james lawrence on December 27, 2014, 12:44 pm, in reply to "x275 type rules for wild?"
Going x275 rules would shut out a lot of the racers that are currently racing 275 out west. that means armen and artis would be out (cubic inches) as well as toaster (94), myself, DJ, chris groves, the young brothers, eric g, (blower) chico (engine size), etc. it's not easy to make 275 rules to balance west coast against x275. I know this thread is likely to blow up into a massive disagreement on rules and class direction.
Overall, I will say that for the first time in a long time, PSCA and NMCA are fairly close in terms of being able to build 1 car to race both series. With less races I think car counts will really come around in 2015. We go x275, I can bolt on a smaller blower pretty easily, but thats a much bigger change for many of these racers than that. Having to put on 88mm turbos, take 2nd stages of nitrous off, or build new smaller engines is just going to hurt car counts.
Then, anyone that did that, has to make major changes between nmca and psca races. That is just going to split car counts in half again.
: these new blowers and billet this or that is
: gonna ruin our class
: time to stop it before it too late
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- x275 type rules for wild? - wildracer December 27, 2014, 10:35 am
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - MIKE FROM SM December 29, 2014, 8:02 am
- My vote: Leave the rules alone (use SCSN rules) and fix the stock suspension weight break - james lawrence December 27, 2014, 1:19 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - dznutz December 27, 2014, 1:14 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - Toaster December 27, 2014, 1:01 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - Jason K December 27, 2014, 1:00 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - james lawrence December 27, 2014, 12:44 pm
- Re: x275 type rules for wild? - dznutz December 27, 2014, 12:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
S T R E E T - C A R - S U P E R - N A T I O N A L S - ST LOUIS III
August 25th - 27th, 2016
Gateway Motorsports Park
S T R E E T - C A R - S U P E R - N A T I O N A L S - 12
November 17th - 20th, 2016
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Create your own free message board!