Re: Ron, Why do you care if someone tows?
Posted by Doug Crumlich on January 6, 2012, 11:23 pm, in reply to "Doug, Why do you care if the tree was changed from .400 to .500!"
Message modified by user Doug Crumlich January 6, 2012, 11:29 pm
Why do you care if someone tows? |
Doesn't affect you a bit??
Isn't the race decided after we take the tree?
There is no advantage, everyone could do it if they wanted, no change to your race car, unlike changing the rules on the race track. You can already tow to the back of the lanes.
I am sure you see me coming right into the lanes after a pass when we are hot lapping. And I have 640 inches.
Just trying to get more cars in Open. I thought you said that was our goal?
: Doesn't affect you one bit!
: --Previous Message--
: Well the truth has come out.
: We have now proposed that towing should be
: allowed in the lanes in Open comp Just like
: Pro STREET and OUTLAW, Super and Quick.
: Other organizations allow it in Open Comp.
: It adds NO extra money and deters people who
: push thier cars OR sit until there is a huge
: space in front of them until they move.
: Talk about clogging the lanes.
: BUT in Open Comp we only want to promote the
: SLOW car counts aparently. That's why we
: changed a long standing .400 tree to .500?
: Next we will eliminate the First or worse
: rule in red lighting because it isn't fair.
: I for one have the biggest motor in the
: class, 640. I have a awesome cooling system
: and numerous times wait for the slower car
: to get to the lanes because they are hot. I
: suggest towing as a way to increase faster
: car counts just like we added the .500 tree
: to increase slower car counts. Let's be
: fair here. You now have Super and Quick
: that can tow, shouldn't we allow those guys
: to tow in open too? Increased car counts.
: You guys only want to taylor the rules to
: your cars. I suggest things than any racer
: can use no mater if you are 8.60 or 19.60.
: IF NOT, get rid of the .500 tree and let's
: play with the 2011 Rules!!!
: I know you really don't want to do what it
: takes to increase car counts anyway.
: --Previous Message--
: What do the PSCA racers think??
Cutting Edge Motorsports.
2008 Super Street Champ
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - Mel / PSCA January 5, 2012, 3:56 pm [poll]
- Mel- I have conceeded to the Fairness way of doing things - Doug Crumlich January 9, 2012, 1:32 pm
- If we get enough smart cars, can we get a .800 tree for them so it would be fair?? - Doug Crumlich January 7, 2012, 10:58 am
- Of the 39 who voted no Towing, would you leave open since you now have a .500 tree because of towin? - Doug Crumlich January 7, 2012, 5:35 am
- How many new racers would join the O/C Class if you could tow! (Poll) - Ronnie January 6, 2012, 11:58 pm
- So I see, only rule changes the promote slower cars??? - Doug Crumlich January 6, 2012, 6:10 pm
- Is this really a big deal? - quickstang January 6, 2012, 10:47 am
- Can you imagine the cluster it would be pairing up 1st round if everyone towed. - Ronnie January 6, 2012, 9:09 am
- Re: Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - JMRacer January 6, 2012, 9:02 am
- Re: Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - Dak January 6, 2012, 5:50 am
- Split O/C! 9.99 and quicker .400 & towing, 10.00 & slower .500 & no towing! - Ronnie January 5, 2012, 11:08 pm
- If everyone towed in O/C it would be a mess in the staging lanes. - Ronnie January 5, 2012, 11:03 pm
- Re: Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - DCZ28 January 5, 2012, 6:59 pm
- Re: Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - Doug Crumlich January 5, 2012, 4:58 pm
- If you can push it, why not tow it? - Super_Racer January 6, 2012, 3:40 pm
- Re: Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - 777J January 6, 2012, 8:00 am
- Re: Towing in the lanes for Open Comp (poll) - dragracer January 5, 2012, 5:10 pm
- got 30 in - glenn mcdowell January 5, 2012, 9:09 pm
- dragracer - PSCA RACER January 5, 2012, 6:16 pm
« Back to index | View thread »