The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Had professional help. One brother who's sad but supports me. No friends, no interest...
Posted by Betablue
on June 23, 2019, 9:52 pm
...humbled by acquaintances coping with 20x than I've got, some practical matter taken care of. Have a great plan to avoid relatives upset (they won't be anyway) so soon as I get the guts why not...
Since I was born I started to decay
- How’s the golf going these days Beta? Had captain’s prize yet? - Irish Paul June 24, 2019, 9:04 am
- I'm sorry you're having a bad time again - Jonathan Gard June 24, 2019, 8:16 am
- Admin please remove if poss and not too much trouble. I'm 100%, won't do again thx nt - Betablue June 24, 2019, 6:50 am
- Sorry. Momentary lapse. I'm fine. Please ignore, thx for replies though x nt - Betablue June 24, 2019, 12:49 am
- Re: Had professional help. One brother who's sad but supports me. No friends, no interest... - Drink June 23, 2019, 11:27 pm
- You seem like a really nice guy - GeoffH June 23, 2019, 10:53 pm