Clearly soft Brexit alienates too many people so....
Itís No deal or Remain.
I hope for the latter but fear the former might be the only potential way for this country to pull its self together and learn some valuable lessons. It would of course be a very painful process and might break things beyond repair. British civil war a worst case scenario?
I think if these two choices go back to the people we Remain, but my hopes are fading again on that front. And of course whatever happens someone is going to cry betrayal.
The future of the Conservative and Hooray Party depends on it, they think.
They are doomed either way, to be honest.
Are we leaving or not?
What say you?
Of all the Tory MP's who said they'd resign the whip if Johnson became PM... How many do you think will have the minerals to go through with it?
- Would remain MPs not go for a soft Brexit if the alternative is no deal? nt - manimal June 20, 2019, 12:57 pm
- Have you been reading this?... - T-t June 20, 2019, 11:01 am
- As Declan said below..... - PaulC June 20, 2019, 12:41 pm
- That's about where I'm up to with it - deep blue June 20, 2019, 12:24 pm
- Doesn't matter now whether Remainers "step back" or not - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 11:08 am
- You just complained about name-calling whilst using the term gammon. - MaFu June 20, 2019, 12:41 pm
- Boris, Mogg et al will put the spin machine and blame the EU for being - Cumquats June 20, 2019, 11:28 am
- They'll try - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 11:32 am
- Aye. Robespierre, Pol Pot, Stalin, Rees-Mogg, your boys are taking a hell of an eating... nt - Jacques Mallet du Pan June 20, 2019, 11:20 am
- Remain's not happening, Paul - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 10:59 am