Oct 31st ...
Posted by Manx Blue
on June 20, 2019, 9:44 am, in reply to "Poll
Are we leaving or not?
What say you?
Of all the Tory MP's who said they'd resign the whip if Johnson became PM... How many do you think will have the minerals to go through with it?
"The Badger hair shaving brush is a supreme instrument in the gentleman's arsenal of shaving requisites and a potent symbol of masculine presence in any bathroom."
- Yes, with no deal - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 9:50 am
- What amazes me is the amount of seemingly intelligent people.... - Ex Cape Town Blue June 20, 2019, 2:28 pm
- I concur ... it seems the only option as it stands (nt) - Manx Blue June 20, 2019, 11:31 am
- Clearly soft Brexit alienates too many people so.... - PaulC June 20, 2019, 10:54 am
- Would remain MPs not go for a soft Brexit if the alternative is no deal? nt - manimal June 20, 2019, 12:57 pm
- Have you been reading this?... - T-t June 20, 2019, 11:01 am
- As Declan said below..... - PaulC June 20, 2019, 12:41 pm
- That's about where I'm up to with it - deep blue June 20, 2019, 12:24 pm
- Doesn't matter now whether Remainers "step back" or not - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 11:08 am
- You just complained about name-calling whilst using the term gammon. - MaFu June 20, 2019, 12:41 pm
- Boris, Mogg et al will put the spin machine and blame the EU for being - Cumquats June 20, 2019, 11:28 am
- They'll try - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 11:32 am
- Aye. Robespierre, Pol Pot, Stalin, Rees-Mogg, your boys are taking a hell of an eating... nt - Jacques Mallet du Pan June 20, 2019, 11:20 am
- Remain's not happening, Paul - Vertwijveld van Kent June 20, 2019, 10:59 am