The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
They couldn't ####ing win both, could they? I just realised it's possible.
Posted by HansSegers
on April 17, 2019, 9:48 pm
It really hadn't occurred to me before. God damn it. It would be impossible to leave the house for a year.
For the record, I don't think they'll win either competition.
- If they do ... - DT April 18, 2019, 4:09 pm
- Re: They couldn't ####ing win both, could they? I just realised it's possible. - Naut April 18, 2019, 12:07 pm
- I'm throwing money at them - Ezy April 18, 2019, 10:51 am
- It's on - am preparing a panic room right now NT - Still Feeling Blue April 18, 2019, 10:05 am
- We really are relying on Barca. I can't see Spurs or Ajax stopping them in the final... - Ov April 18, 2019, 7:02 am
- They could, but it also means the fail is going to be even more spectacular nt - Gray April 17, 2019, 10:23 pm
- I had the same uncomfortable thought earlier on - deep blue April 17, 2019, 9:58 pm