The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Posted by deep blue
on October 7, 2018, 7:52 pm
Seemed like he had either been told, or decided himself to be more assertive. I didn't think he har a great game but much better in terms of attitude and taking responsibility. Like the way he seems to have shrugged off a potentially very worrying injury. Hope Yerry Mina coming into the mix sees him step up.
WHAT DO OTHERS THINK?
Three pints of damn and a chaser of hellblast!
- and yet he is not as good as Lewis Dunk nt - Oisin October 8, 2018, 9:57 am
- Zouma and Keane have a good partnership forming, shouldn't split that up when Mina is fit nt - Gray October 7, 2018, 10:31 pm
- He has improved - DT October 7, 2018, 9:00 pm
- Definitely been a huge improvement this season. Still needs to learn to anticipate danger. - Makis October 7, 2018, 8:48 pm
- I liked him yesterday- he looked into us NT - Still Feeling Blue October 7, 2018, 8:35 pm
- He has improved from last season, but yesterday was clear how slow he is. You need pace in games - Martin F October 7, 2018, 8:27 pm
- was Keane pulled Vardy in the box at 0-1 - pendulum October 7, 2018, 8:03 pm
- Re: Keane yesterday - CaptainSkeet October 7, 2018, 7:54 pm