The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Walsh has also now departed
Posted by Nicholas on May 16, 2018, 4:52 pm, in reply to "Club statement about Big Sam's departure . . ."
Confirmed in the EFC news release announcing Brands.
: Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale said: “On
: behalf of the Chairman, Board of Directors
: and Mr Moshiri, I’d like to thank Sam for
: the job he has done at Everton over the last
: seven months. Sam was brought in at a
: challenging time last season to provide us
: with some stability and we are grateful to
: him for doing that.
: “However, we have made the decision that, as
: part of our longer-term plan, we will be
: appointing a new manager this summer and
: will be commencing this process immediately.
: Again, we’d like to place on record our
: sincere thanks to Sam for his work with us
: over the last few months and wish him well
: for the future.”
: Appreciative and succinct.
- Walsh - Osmo May 16, 2018, 5:38 pm
- He's not the first member of his family to move to Everton with a big reputation.... - markl May 16, 2018, 8:14 pm
- Coup.. coup.. coup.. nt - Sergent P Coltrane May 16, 2018, 6:55 pm
- As McNulty said, he was over promoted into the role. At least Brands has shown... - ritesh May 16, 2018, 5:48 pm
- He was a chief scout - Col May 16, 2018, 5:44 pm
- He bought a load of shite at massively inflated prices - Johannes Borgen May 16, 2018, 5:42 pm
- Awesome. This is a good day. (nt) - HansSegers May 16, 2018, 5:35 pm
- Ah. Brief thanks from DB-B in last paragraph. À la "Frasier has left the building." [nt] - Cactus Jack May 16, 2018, 4:56 pm
- wow..its all go at the moment..far more exciting to follow Everton in the summer. nt - Cumquats May 16, 2018, 4:54 pm