The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
How do we become Man City...?
Posted by Rainhill Runaway on February 12, 2018, 12:46 pm
Serious question: What's missing?
We have money now, apparently (6th highest transfer spend in all of Europe over the last 2 windows).
Is it about the manager and how he uses his players?
How do we attract the likes of Sane, de Bruyne, Aguero, etc. without Champions League football? Vicious circle?
Will the new stadium help?
What's their setup? Do they have a DoF?
Genuinely interested on how they got where they are now, and if there's still a chance for us to do the same in the next 5-10 years...
Speaking of tedious...here's Mazzzzzzz
- Why would you want to. We are Everton. Though some nice football - topcat February 12, 2018, 2:36 pm
- As I recall City had problems getting elite players at first - Paulo February 12, 2018, 2:15 pm
- Easy - Vertwijfeld van Kent February 12, 2018, 1:58 pm
- Re: How do we become Man City...? - Garence February 12, 2018, 1:42 pm
- Re: How do we become Man City...? - The Flaneur February 12, 2018, 1:16 pm
- We can't - Ezy February 12, 2018, 12:56 pm
- The brute application of more cash than anyone else is willing to spend. - Johannes Borgen February 12, 2018, 12:50 pm