The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Its looking like it might take more than 40 points to stay up this year.
Posted by Slint on February 11, 2018, 8:20 pm
I'm glad we have a decent run of fixtures to put things to bed but if I was a fan of the bottom three I'd be very worried right now.
- If you plug it n the fixtures and run different result models - neilw* February 12, 2018, 9:49 am
- All the teams below us have to play each other and take points from each other - Col February 11, 2018, 9:48 pm
- Southampton have an awful fixture list with a lot of away games, can see them and WBA going nt - Gray February 11, 2018, 9:45 pm
- I think it will. Not every team below us will have a good run-in. - Makis February 11, 2018, 9:37 pm
- WBA and Stoke look in v.bad shape...NT - Still Feeling Blue February 11, 2018, 8:51 pm