The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Posted by NYCblue on February 11, 2018, 12:22 am
Heís had an up and down season and struggled a bit from being over-relied on when senior players hided.
But today he showed his value. Not perfect, sometimes his touch goes a little awry, but he has a brain and a massive amount of work rate and heart. Always shows for the ball.
A story I learned today; during the window the club was happy to send him to West Ham on loan but, according to his mum, he refused and said he wanted to fight for his place. What were the club thinking of? Heís first on the team sheet for me.
He is Everton through and through apparently, and when we lose, he is uncommunicative for days. Even when he isnít playing.
- "first on the team sheet" been saying that for months (nt) - HarryM February 12, 2018, 10:54 am
- Hided? :-) - deep blue February 11, 2018, 8:06 pm
- Sam needs to #### off and fast...NT - Still Feeling Blue February 11, 2018, 11:22 am
- Bad idea - Gray February 11, 2018, 2:55 am
- Just shows a know nothing #### Alladyce is nt - GedF* February 11, 2018, 1:14 am
- So West Ham were linked with Schneiderlin and we offered them Tom Davies ? - Paulo* February 11, 2018, 12:45 am