The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
to those who believe JJ Kenny should be starting, can you explain why?
Posted by Slint on August 12, 2017, 11:32 pm
What have you seen that suggests he should automatically be starting instead of Coleman. And if you're reply is jut going to be how bad Martina is then please dont bother.
- I've seen him for 10minutes so clearly know best. Garbutt should replace Baines too nt - Boss Fan August 13, 2017, 2:44 pm
- On that showing Cuco is v poor .Kenny has looked better when - topcat August 13, 2017, 11:31 am
- To see if he's as good as he looked in that U20 thing this summer - Johannes Borgen August 13, 2017, 8:24 am
- Great post. I'd love to know how many have seen him regularly. - PandB August 13, 2017, 4:43 am
- I just can't believe Jon O'Connor isn't getting a game nt - Blue5 August 13, 2017, 1:32 am
- He is not better than Coleman - DT August 13, 2017, 12:06 am
- Good pace, strong tackler, excellent crossing, willingness to take on his man... - Robin August 12, 2017, 11:45 pm