Several reports that a van has been driven into people on the Seven Sisters Road...
Posted by Robin on June 19, 2017, 2:10 am
Instantly prompting the fully expected 'How many more times? Send 'em all back' Twitter brigade into full hard-on action. Until it transpired that this was a van driven into a group of people leaving a mosque. At which point the tweets turned into 'Good, let's see how they like the shoe on the other foot...part and parcel of living in a big city, right Sadiq?'.
What kind of ####ing world am I living in? I can't even.
People celebrating the exact same behaviour they demonise. People celebrating the deaths of innocents because 'it's Muslims this time, innit?'.
There's some ####ing horrible, nasty people out there. Where did we go so badly wrong?
- Oh yeah, there's no reason or logic to the way these frothing at the mouth lunatics think - deep blue June 19, 2017, 11:06 am
- Twitter gets it in one - Brentwood Blue June 19, 2017, 10:40 am
- Ultimately, UK society is informed by billionaires and their political alllies - manimal June 19, 2017, 9:51 am
- Given that at least 82% of IS victims are muslims..... - PaulC June 19, 2017, 8:27 am
- Re: Several reports that a van has been driven into people on the Seven Sisters Road... - Aberblue June 19, 2017, 7:05 am
- I fully expect CORBA to be having a sitdown over this - Desperate of Kent June 19, 2017, 5:04 am