The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Posted by Osmo on June 18, 2017, 12:18 am
Just returned home from Leipzig, where I had the world premiere of my chamber orchestra work "Mural" at the Gewandhaus, played by Sinfonietta Leipzig. It was a great success, and worth every moment, although before the concert I was so nervous that I feared I'd wet my pants. The musicians there are just phenomenally skillful.
And Leipzig is really a nice city, and a real hipster paradise nowadays (I'm definitely not one myself). They even call it "Hypezig". Recommended as a holiday spot if you're into arts & culture.
All people are atheists, except those who believe in all gods.
- Amazing stuff, it's so far above my understanding I can hardly get into it at all - biglabrador June 18, 2017, 11:38 pm
- Wow! Well in! - Desperate of Kent June 18, 2017, 8:53 pm
- wow! - thor June 18, 2017, 3:16 pm
- Congrats, Osmo! nt - manimal June 18, 2017, 1:36 pm
- Congratulations Osmo, tremendous work NT - Jonathan T June 18, 2017, 12:29 pm
- Fantastic - and the tip on Leipzig nt - Still Feeling Blue June 18, 2017, 10:02 am
- Amazing Osmo - neilw* June 18, 2017, 9:31 am
- This ^ - Beechside's mate June 18, 2017, 9:40 am
- Congrats. Are you a composer? ... - KyotoG June 18, 2017, 4:17 am