The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
On the subject of cycling just completed the 330km Vätternrundan race....
Posted by PaulC on June 17, 2017, 10:12 am, in reply to "I like a spot of cycling from time to time, but my activities are strictly road based"
Started last night 8.42pm finished this morning at 8.30am. Surprised and delighted to go sub 12 hours.
However I am now in a zombie state and need to sleep. Or go for beers. Or maybe both.
An absolutely brutal challenge.
: I'm not really one for mud plugging, as I like
: to get from A to B quickly, or at least not
: being covered in mud.
: While having lots of respect for mountain
: bikers, I never really saw the attraction in
: off roading.
- ...my mate did the munga last year... - ...dog... June 17, 2017, 4:40 pm
- That sounds nuts, impressed again PC, well done! (Enjoy the beer, much deserved) nt - db June 17, 2017, 10:59 am
- Had similar - Garence June 17, 2017, 10:57 am
- That's fabulous, well done - Desperate of Kent June 17, 2017, 10:47 am
- Good work! Ms T-t and I are off to Reykjavik on Thursday for their summer solstice midnight run... - T-t June 17, 2017, 10:40 am
- Nice work! Congrats!! nt. - Rainhill Runaway June 17, 2017, 10:16 am