The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Question Time tonight
Posted by PaulC on May 19, 2017, 12:07 am
For the first time in ages I thought the Tories got a proper kicking tonight, long overdue of course.
Libs, Labour and Green all landed big punches.
It's no wonder May wouldn't do the leader debate. There is nothing there beyond 'strong and stable'. And this policy asking old people to borrow against their houses for care would be electoral suicide in any other era. Labour need to hammer this home big time between now and June 8th it's a gift.
I am going to have to reduce my prediction from 150 majority to 100 if this carries on ;-) :-(
- I had to turn it off when that arl #### in the audience started banging on about the 0.7% - Ezy May 19, 2017, 8:43 am
- the care policy will never survive a vote in HOC., and would be - topcat May 19, 2017, 7:50 am
- I have to say, much to my surprise the labour manifesto has been very good - biglabrador May 19, 2017, 2:47 am
- Priti Patel is a piece of work - deep blue May 19, 2017, 1:17 am
- I was amused in seeing Pitt the Younger in the audience - biglabrador May 19, 2017, 12:12 am