[ Post a Response | Oldham Athletic AFC Message Board ]
Posted by pjht1 on 25/9/2017, 9:47 pm, in reply to "Re: tomorrow, "
User logged in as pjht1
A holding player can only do so much he plays In front of the back 4 and the space behind the CB he can't help out with . The wing backs could tuck in but then that's limits counter attacks . But a holding player could help a bit .
- tomorrow, - spurdle 25/9/2017, 8:57 pm
- Re: tomorrow, - pjht1 25/9/2017, 9:13 pm
- Re: tomorrow, - spurdle 25/9/2017, 9:19 pm
- Re: tomorrow, - ballsofsteel 25/9/2017, 9:50 pm
- Re: tomorrow, - pjht1 25/9/2017, 9:47 pm
- Re: tomorrow, - Owl 25/9/2017, 9:08 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!