NPA personality theory
[ Post a Response | NPA personality theory ]
Re: T , F , S
Posted by Donna Hobgood on May 15, 2017, 8:35 am, in reply to "Re: T , F , S"
Regarding scientific literacy, one wonders if many have that literacy but can't get elected because of it. We also think of Jimmy Carter who was a physicist. Being an NP, he was humble also, and he made good decisions, all of which came from his scientific training and his underlying status of Quiet Achievement (NP) His policies were those of personal morality, frugality, kindness, sobriety. He couldn't get reelected when a charismatic conservative came along. But he left his mark.
- He's no Nixon - Donna Hobgood May 11, 2017, 8:23 am
- Re: Donald Trump - D_Katana May 12, 2017, 2:33 am
- Re: Donald Trump - Donna Hobgood May 12, 2017, 1:01 pm
- Re: T , F , S - D_Katana May 12, 2017, 6:45 pm
- NPA+ - Donna Hobgood May 13, 2017, 8:03 am
- Re: T , F , S - ABenis May 14, 2017, 7:54 pm
- Re: T , F , S - Donna Hobgood May 15, 2017, 8:35 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!