NPA personality theory
[ Post a Response | NPA personality theory ]
Re: T , F , S
Posted by ABenis on May 14, 2017, 7:54 pm, in reply to "Re: T , F , S"
The T, F and S scores implicitly underscore an important point: namely that NPA type doesn't necessarily imply behavior (or even the whole "personality) in a broad social context. There are lots of other genes that underlie temperament and other aspects of personality.
Also, "environment" is what ultimately decides for the individual what he/she does (not that he understands what he does). For some of us, environmentally acquired scientifically literacy would be a very important facet of the character of a political figure. Unfortunately, it is in very short supply on this side of the Atlantic. In this regard, the Germans are lucky to have Ms. Merkel, who has a doctorate in physical chemistry.
- He's no Nixon - Donna Hobgood May 11, 2017, 8:23 am
- Re: Donald Trump - D_Katana May 12, 2017, 2:33 am
- Re: Donald Trump - Donna Hobgood May 12, 2017, 1:01 pm
- Re: T , F , S - D_Katana May 12, 2017, 6:45 pm
- NPA+ - Donna Hobgood May 13, 2017, 8:03 am
- Re: T , F , S - ABenis May 14, 2017, 7:54 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!