NPA personality theory
[ Post a Response | NPA personality theory ]
Re: Donald Trump
Posted by Donna Hobgood on May 12, 2017, 1:01 pm, in reply to "Re: Donald Trump"
I know we talk about Trump too much, but he is a phenomenon that needs understanding better, and personality is a major key. It seems that the leader of a leader in the family of nations must be humble, really NP ideally. Yet, the NP will not protect the people from Aggressivens of the world. So what is the answer?
The polls here show him very low in all matters of approval but liken the campaign, the polls are not accurate reflections of the mood of the country. You see him from outside the USA, but from inside he is liked reasonably well as a "strong man" who will protect the integrity of the country. People here his age and older support him. Younger people want a different future.
- He's no Nixon - Donna Hobgood May 11, 2017, 8:23 am
- Re: Donald Trump - D_Katana May 12, 2017, 2:33 am
- Re: Donald Trump - Donna Hobgood May 12, 2017, 1:01 pm
- Re: T , F , S - D_Katana May 12, 2017, 6:45 pm
- NPA+ - Donna Hobgood May 13, 2017, 8:03 am
- Re: T , F , S - ABenis May 14, 2017, 7:54 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!