If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Labour Party
- Labour Party - J Block 11/7/2019, 15:04:25
- Re: Labour Party - Mahatma Gander 11/7/2019, 17:06:08
- Re: Labour Party - Avon 11/7/2019, 16:11:31
- - Bless 11/7/2019, 16:24:33
- Re: Labour Party - Godders 11/7/2019, 17:24:13
- Re: Labour Party - J Block 11/7/2019, 16:29:14
- Re: Labour Party - HH 11/7/2019, 16:28:55
- Re: Labour Party - Corbyn fan 11/7/2019, 16:13:55
- Re: Labour Party - Bless 11/7/2019, 15:10:06
- Re: Labour Party - Eric 11/7/2019, 15:07:19
- Re: Labour Party - Captain of goons and idiots 11/7/2019, 15:06:13
- Re: Labour Party - Acton Hatter 11/7/2019, 15:05:52
« Back to index | View thread »
It's only because Labour attempts to present a moral alternative to the status quo that anything is even brought into question. It seems to be widely accepted that the Tory party are a bunch of nasty ####s and that's just the way it is. Nothing is ever spoken of the widespread racism and Islamophobia within the Conservative party or the overwhelming dodginess that the Brexit party is built upon.
Message Thread | This response ↓
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.