If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Qatar world cup boycott
- - Scathing hatter 8/6/2019, 20:04:05
- Re: Qatar world cup boycott - bbb 8/6/2019, 20:10:32
- Re: Qatar world cup boycott - Bruno 8/6/2019, 20:21:47
- Re: Qatar world cup boycott - Scathing hatter 8/6/2019, 20:15:21
- Re: Qatar world cup boycott - Captain Andrea Sparklet 8/6/2019, 20:14:42
- Re: Qatar world cup boycott - J in C 8/6/2019, 20:12:58
- Re: Qatar world cup boycott - Bruno 8/6/2019, 20:23:14
it's appalling how badly treated the people are who are building the stadia and all the rest of the associated infrastructure. They are basically modern day slaves. Not to mention those who have died on site. The whole thing is wrong and not what it should all be about.
If i was a player picked to play i would refuse to do so. But i'm not, so i'm just not going to watch any games or pay any attention to it all when it is on. I'll leave pubs if they're showing it. I'll stop buying anything from any of the sponsors. I know if it's just me it will make fukk all difference to anyone, but that's what i'm going to do. Cheers.
« Back to index | View thread »
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.