My heart is heavy this morning...........
Posted by James/Texas on 9/28/2017, 9:10 am
I lost a hunting partner and great friend. He was also the Treasurer of our club and has been ever since the club was formed. All we know is that he passed from natural causes. We hunted together at our monthly club hunt last Saturday and he was fine there. He was the last person that I waved at as I left the club hunt. The club is saddened and in shock and I have lost another great friend. Life is just too short and uncertain enjoy every minute you can.
- May he forever rest in peace! Next time you meet up with him he'll have,,,,,,, - Paul 10/1/2017, 1:41 am
- Sorry James…. - Mike from MI 9/28/2017, 5:59 pm
- My sincere condolences, James. - Lumpy 9/28/2017, 4:59 pm
- Too soon - - steve in so la 9/28/2017, 2:34 pm
- Losing a detecting buddy is - Arturo 9/28/2017, 11:50 am