Its that time of year again and we're putting together this years display. The themes for this years display are as follows.
1) LC Smith Ancestry- High condition Drillings and Baker Patent guns. we'd like to have a rack of 5 or 6.
2) Graded hammer guns- Again, a rack of 5 or 6 would be perfect.
3) Pre-13 collector quality 20 gauge high grade guns-
4) Post-13 collector quality 20 gauge guns-
5) A mystery rack of 5 or 6 cousins to the LC smith gun.
If you have a gun that you think would fit in nicely to categories 1-4 above, shoot me an email and tell me what you've got.
I'd like to keep the actual gun descriptions/grades off the forum so everyone will be pleasantly surprised when they walk into the tent down in Sanford.
I look forward to hearing from those that can contribute, and can't wait to see everyone at Deep River!