Side Plate Screws !!!!
These are the steps he gave me.
- Gun should be cocked when doing following;
1) Take out the 3 screws on side plates (2 small ones and the one long one that goes from left plate to right plate.)
2) Set safety to On position.
3) Insert small screws, **One of the small screws has a small mark/slash on bottom, that one goes on right side plate.**
4)Insert long screw, top of long screw should be flush with left side but do not tighten further, slightest extra torque throws off.
5) The line on all screw heads should run side to side (parallel to ground)when done tightening..remember no over tightening.
6) Additionally double check that the line on screw head under Top lever (u can see when gun barrels open) is front to back(barrel to butt), not pointing left and right.
Wow, you kidding me, the slightest screw adjustments on side plates completely mess up your trigger seer alignment ..what, ok ?! haha..glad that mystery is solved. Jerry was so nice, giving me tips to try before sending gun to him. He called me literally 2 minutes after i sent him an email (in the middle of eating his lunch!) Awesome guy.