The L.C. Smith Collectors Association
[ Post a Response | The L.C. Smith Collectors Association ]
Posted by Tim McNamara on January 5, 2018, 11:05 am, in reply to "CIP
Very informative. So if I'm reading the table properly, I should be looking at the 12/70 row. psi = 14.5 X pressure in bar (approximately). How do I interpret the location of the pressure measurement (25/30) and PK? PtMax and PE I believe I understand.
My apologies for asking for a tutorial but this is very interesting to me.
- Re: CIP - Drew Hause January 5, 2018, 11:41 am
- Re: CIP - Tim McNamara January 5, 2018, 3:15 pm
- Re: CIP - Tim McNamara January 8, 2018, 11:07 am
- Re: CIP - Drew Hause January 8, 2018, 1:27 pm
- Re: CIP - Tim McNamara January 10, 2018, 9:56 am