The L.C. Smith Collectors Association
[ Post a Response | The L.C. Smith Collectors Association ]
Posted by David Williamson on September 8, 2017, 6:43 pm, in reply to "Re: LOP "
Phil, yes you are correct about the 1" being added to the length.
If you ordered a gun with a 14 1/4" LOP and a HOT with a trigger in the front position, the LOP would be 14 1/4", if you ordered one with a HOT in the rear position, the LOP would be 14 1/4" from the factory.
Also from looking at your picture, the LOP is actually taken from the centerline of the trigger. (imaginary line from top of trigger to bottom) so yours would be 14 1/8" from what I can see.
- Re: LOP - Dick Miller September 8, 2017, 8:03 pm
- Re: LOP - phil carr September 8, 2017, 10:43 pm
- Re: LOP - David Williamson September 9, 2017, 6:55 am
- Re: LOP - phil carr September 9, 2017, 8:25 am
- Re: LOP - phil carr September 12, 2017, 6:51 am