The L.C. Smith Collectors Association
[ Post a Response | The L.C. Smith Collectors Association ]
Re: 10 gauge shot gun info please
Posted by Tom Archer on July 26, 2017, 1:31 pm, in reply to "Re: 10 gauge shot gun info please"
Well, Hunter Arms made ONE 14 gauge Grade O gun (which grade gun yours might be, can't tell from your photos?), but if a 12 gauge shell won't fit and a 16 gauge shell is loose; then 14 gauge is the only shell size remaining between the 12 and 16 gauge bore sizes. Now for whatever this information is worth, that 14 gauge L.C. Smith has never been located; but when, or if it is, it will generate some serious collector interest. In all honesty, it'd really be a freaky thing if this gun were that lost 14-bore; but I suggest you have a gunsmith double check those chambers and let us know what you find, as that will be the only way to resolve this mystery.
- 14 gauge shot gun - Drew Hause July 26, 2017, 2:09 pm
- Re: 14 gauge shot gun - Jamie July 26, 2017, 4:44 pm
- Re: 14 gauge shot gun - CRAIG A LARTER July 26, 2017, 4:58 pm
- That Is A Roller Check LCS Shotgun - Jent P Mitchell III July 26, 2017, 5:06 pm
- barrels - David Williamson July 26, 2017, 7:11 pm
- Re: barrels - Drew Hause July 26, 2017, 8:12 pm
- SN 35040 - Jim Stubbendieck August 2, 2017, 3:18 pm