Thanks Ron, I even made some of the screws. I made the long side plate connecting screw. The head was left longer and I used a minne .023 hacksaw blade to make a slot. Screwed it in and marked for proper timing, put it back in the lathe and machined it to the proper thickness, and then cut the slot to my orientation marks. Takes a long time, but that is the way to do it. Had to made a tumbler screw for the one hammer, someone put a Phillips head screw in it. They are a little time consuming, a .350 pc. of steel with a .078 rounded head that has a .030 shoulder that makes it look like a washer, turned down to .112 and then I chase it with a 4-40 die and have to get close to the shoulder.
To me it is fun to make the screws, wouldn't want to do it on a regular basis, but still fun.
I broke the ejector screw on the for-end, had to drill out the broken threads and re-taped it. The picture shows it missing, but it is there now.
As for shooting it, I might reload some low pressure, low velocity loads around 6500 psi. I have a few good loads that I use in an old 1892 Greener with 2 1/2" chambers.