I"m the wrong one to say No..I'd say Yes-go and get a new friend to share & brighten your days (Hug) Archived Message
Posted by Chataine/Val on 5/29/2012, 9:45 pm, in reply to "NDR please talk me out of a fur baby. I miss my Doggie so much, I am on the edge........"
: he was my walking buddy, always under my feet.
: 15 years of faithfulness, I am really trying
: not to get another one. Help, help, help!
- NDR please talk me out of a fur baby. I miss my Doggie so much, I am on the edge........ - Sharon in OR 5/29/2012, 9:38 pm
- I had the same difficulty when my cat passed on - I think you should get a new furbaby, though! - Kate in ME 5/30/2012, 5:20 pm
- Sharon, follow your heart, it will lead you to the right decision. Their unconditional love>> - Judy in Pa 5/30/2012, 12:21 pm
- My husband got another fur baby before my old girl died..msg - babsinoz 5/30/2012, 4:36 am
- I got my Ribbons 6 wks after I lost my Rainee & she brought me such JOY that I wished I'd gotten >>> - Bridget 5/30/2012, 3:18 am
- Yeah, I'm not the person to talk you out of it either....I would have dozens if the budget allowed. - Janine 5/30/2012, 1:23 am
- It's been 4 years since we lost ours. And now I finally am caving ... - Barb in Chicago 5/30/2012, 1:18 am
- So many furbabies need loving homes; but let your heart be your guide. (Hugs) - PinkieDeeUK 5/30/2012, 12:09 am
- I would pray about it and let the decision tell your heart. - barbiepink 5/29/2012, 11:35 pm
- So sorry for your loss my dear, you'll know when the "right" one comes along.... - Celina Sherman 5/29/2012, 11:34 pm
- LOL We're facing a similar dilemma with regards to getting a cat. >> - Kimberlee 5/29/2012, 11:28 pm
- I also agree with Nan. You will know when your heart is ready. - Gizelle In TN 5/29/2012, 11:17 pm
- I can't help you .... I say get another fur baby! There are so many who need homes. And nothing >>>> - Robin in OK 5/29/2012, 11:11 pm
- I agree with Nan,,you will know when you see that right baby to love and love you back..msg - Jessica 5/29/2012, 10:55 pm
- I think when you are ready, you will just somehow "know". - Nan 5/29/2012, 10:07 pm
- i am so sorry for the loss of your fur baby, i think if your heart is telling you to let...... - madfan30/stacy 5/29/2012, 9:51 pm
- We waited 3 years after our 17 year old died. For us, we just weren't ready. >> - Danalynne 5/29/2012, 9:48 pm
- I"m the wrong one to say No..I'd say Yes-go and get a new friend to share & brighten your days (Hug) - Chataine/Val 5/29/2012, 9:45 pm
- Awwww, go get another one, LOL! There are so many rescues hoping to be loved by someone like you... - Angel in CA 5/29/2012, 9:41 pm