In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Is it just me?
Posted by Margie on 11/4/2018, 10:05 am
Yesterday I was searching for something to use in the photo for my Christmas card. It wasn't where I thought it was and I ended up finding something I liked better. But meanwhile, I found a Barbie dress I forgot I had! It is Christmasy and will be going on a doll for my December doll club meeting.
Does anyone else go looking for one thing and find something they forgot they had? Or do I just have too much stuff? LOL
- Probably both Margie: looking for something and finding another + having too much stuff! - Nilsa 11/6/2018, 6:52 pm
- I just seem to misplace things too easy & makes me mad! - Terri in Indiana 11/6/2018, 4:22 pm
- I do that all the time. Yesterday I went looking for sale & pepper shakers and found.... - Bethany in PA 11/5/2018, 7:28 am
- I have so much stuff (Hubby says "hoarder"), that I can't find anything, so I just rebuy! - Nan B. 11/5/2018, 12:32 am
- All the time, just love the element of surprise :) - Judy in Pa 11/4/2018, 6:42 pm
- I always find things I didn't know I had in my collection. - Kimberlee 11/4/2018, 4:33 pm
- No Margie - it isn't just you - suffer with the same problem - hugs - Ann in the UK 11/4/2018, 4:31 pm
- Me too. Still organizing and weeding. - Wandy in Pensacola 11/4/2018, 2:01 pm
- LOL....I'm getting there!... - Sandi M in chicagoland 11/4/2018, 12:25 pm
- LOL ... I can identify with the "too much stuff"! But I love the surprise discoveries too!! - Barb in Chicago 11/4/2018, 11:44 am
- All the time - Watbetty 11/4/2018, 11:20 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.