[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Vintage Thursday... OK, not so 'vintage' but from the early 80's... You know, it's me! ;)
Posted by Pedro on 10/11/2018, 6:44 am
my wedding was just PERFECT, I felt sooo sad when finished...! It was a long night, full of family, friends, food and dancing. 200 people attended, so you can figure how busy my husband & me were
No pics yet BUT from my archives, one of my favorite sets: 1982 Barbie & Friends! It suits three os our themes - F/F, kind of vintage and pink- so hope you like it
Biggest hugs and love,
- Great picture - glad the wedding went off okay even if it was a busy day for you both - Ann in the UK 10/12/2018, 9:30 am
- Fantastic friends giftset! So good to hear from you, wishing you much happiness. - Judy in Pa 10/11/2018, 7:29 pm
- Love this set, especially PJ. - Danalynne 10/11/2018, 3:23 pm
- Glad it all went well...nice set! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 10/11/2018, 1:15 pm
- I remember seeing this set at Toy's R Us many years ago! :D early 80's... You know, it's me! ;) - Krissy 10/11/2018, 12:18 pm
- Cute set. Glad the wedding went well. Hope you both have many happy & healthy years together. - Margie 10/11/2018, 8:02 am
- I love this set! Still one I don't have, but maybe someday! - Bethany in PA 10/11/2018, 7:26 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.