[ post a message | In The Pink ]
CURVY Grandma or SKINNY GRANDMA
Posted by Emeraldhaw/Linda on 10/9/2018, 2:11 am
neither skin tone is a good match...OPINIONS WELCOME....
- What doll head is this? Sorry, I haven't been much into collecting lately - Monica in MN 10/13/2018, 9:50 am
- WILL GET ANOTHER DOLL, HAVE BOTH, enough dioramas and family - Emeraldhaw/Linda 10/9/2018, 3:43 pm
- I think her face is too thin, for a Curvey body. Interesting looks though. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 10/9/2018, 10:08 am
- I think her face goes better with skinny. - Margie 10/9/2018, 8:20 am
- In general, I like the curvy body but in this case (msg) - Bethany in PA 10/9/2018, 7:22 am
- I think as slender as her face is, the skinny works better. - Kathy M. in CO 10/9/2018, 7:21 am
- Guess I prefer skinny, but then again curvy is good !!!!!! - Ann in the UK 10/9/2018, 5:34 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.