[ post a message | In The Pink ]
NDR--wildfire haze in Oregon last month--pix
Posted by Krissy on 9/11/2018, 4:14 pm
- Lovely cut scary photos. - Margie 9/12/2018, 10:09 am
- We've been having smoke in CO too, not this bad, but enough to be uncomfortable. - Kathy M. in CO 9/12/2018, 7:30 am
- I hope you're breathing ok! - Steph in ma 9/12/2018, 7:18 am
- Very eery looking - Ann in the UK 9/12/2018, 4:32 am
- Spooky photos...kinda apocalyptic...! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/11/2018, 8:27 pm
- very amazing shots of an amazing sight :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 9/11/2018, 8:19 pm
- Absolutely and fascinating. - Judy in Pa 9/11/2018, 7:35 pm
- I can totally relate, California looks the same way at least the northern part - shortcut Patty 9/11/2018, 6:10 pm
- Iím sure so many got sick. Beautiful photos. - Nilsa 9/11/2018, 5:35 pm
- Amazing. I had no idea there was that much haze. Glad you're okay. - Bethany in PA 9/11/2018, 4:28 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.